- Pray for the moratorium on wells to be lifted in Whatcom County.
- Pray for prayer meetings in and among business leaders to grow and multiply.
- Pray for a worship event and conference, initiated by first nations believers at Lummi, called Gathering of the Eagles. Pray that many will come to Christ, be healed, and delivered! Pray for a pastors’ prayer gathering with Lummi nation tribal leaders. Pray also that a public apology to First Nations people from the US Government and church being planned would be used in bring healing, reconciliation and point people to Jesus.
- Pray for the school adults to be rejuvenated and for administrators to have godly wisdom as they hire new staff.
- Praise God, mentoring programs are increasing in our schools. Pray for Be the One Community Mentoring Program, which needs $56,000 to expand its student mentoring care to over 100 students in the Lynden School District. They are also in discussion for expanding their program into the Ferndale School district.
- Please pray for the families of Whatcom County as we enter the summer season. Pray that it would be a season of resting in the Lord and reconciliation among families. As Psalm 126:2 says, “Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, ‘The Lord has done great things for them’.” May the overflow of the Holy Spirit pour forth out of the church onto the unsaved drawing many into the Kingdom of God this summer. Lord, send forth the laborers!
- Please pray for the many camps, Vacation Bible Schools, and church outreaches throughout our county this summer. May the Lord move in power opening doors for salvation, healing, and deliverance among our young people. May He put a new song in their hearts. Pray for the Firs/Fir Creek, ReBound/Ray of Hope, Royal Family Kids Camp, Warm Beach, Skookum/Perch and Play, Lutherwood, Child Evangelism Outreach, Go Camp, and VBS camps in many churches.
- Pray for true repeal of Obamacare with de-funding of Planned Parenthood; pray that the church will rise up to protect life and stand against abortion and the sale of body parts while caring for women.
- Pray that Christians will turn out in November to elect godly, wise people for the Whatcom County Council.
- Pray for Christian doctors and nurses to gather together in prayer, encouraging one another, and bringing Christ into their workplaces.
- Pray for encouragement and refreshment of healthcare workers, that they would not “burn out” or be overwhelmed by the needs they face.
- Pray that the radio hosts on PRAISE 1065 would be led by God in their commentary and music selection, resulting in salvations and encouragement of many people.
- Pray for anointing on songs, song writers and the whole recording process for One Voice Project. Pray for wisdom and provision for this project.
- May God increase our understanding of the needs of Whatcom county and give us wisdom on how we can better serve so that His transformation results.
- Pray for encouragement and stamina for leaders working in social services and nonprofits. Pray for a weekly prayer time for the social services in Whatcom.
- Pray that 3 or 4 more believers who serve at local nonprofits, who have a heart to see God transform this sphere through united prayer, would join the Day2Pray team to help give informed prayer requests.
- Pray for Project 92: “In mid-July 22 Asian students will graduate from a 6-month intensive discipleship and missionary-training school in Nepal. Some will go to pioneer mission fields where the Gospel has never been preached. Pray that God will give them great focus, faith, fervency, faithfulness, and tenacity as they step out.
- Pray for the unreached people groups in Whatcom County, that God would send and equip his missionaries to the Lummi, Nooksack, and Sikh People.