- Pray Jeremiah 29:11-13 over the business owners and businesses of our county.
- Pray that business owners would seek God and follow his plans for their businesses.
- Please pray for reasonable and affordable house rental costs for families in Whatcom County.
- Please pray for the power of the gospel to go forth during Easter services and that many people, including children, would come to Christ and be baptized.
- Pray for the whole church to engage in a love-motivated “prayer, care, share” lifestyle.
- Please pray for a relaunch of the Christian Faculty Group at Western Washington University.
- Pray Psalm 91 protection over each of our schools.
- Pray for a representative from each school join the education prayer time at Light of the World Prayer Center so that every school, every child, every school staff member would be covered in prayer (Monday 4:30pm).
- Pray for a prayer champion to be raised up in every school to lead a staff prayer time each week and for students to be raised to lead student prayer times each week in middle schools, high schools, and all college campuses.
- Spring is teacher/admin hiring time and curriculum adoption time in schools. Pray for Godly wisdom and for the Holy Spirit’s influence to be released in each decision.
- Please pray for healing in families in our county: pray for the Lord to pour out His grace and mercy on them.
- Pray for the servants who are called to bring hope to our families and county through Skookum Kids and Parents, ReBound, Fountain Community Church, Light House Mission, and others.
- Please continue to join in praying with the 40 Days for Life Campaign this Lent Season as we cry out for an ending to the abortions in our county and nation. According to the Department of Health, there were 390 abortions in 2016.
- Pray for Pregnancy testing and STI testing to be directed to Whatcom County Pregnancy Center and for divine intervention, protection, and blessing over Whatcom County Pregnancy Clinic.
- Pray 1 Timothy 2:1-2 over our government: “First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.”
- Pray for our Church and Government to work together to bring Jesus to the needy and vulnerable in our county.
- Pray that believers would adopt long-term and short-term care facilities by taking in elderly individuals and those without family into their church communities.
- Pray for healthcare workers to start and strengthen prayer times in their workplaces.
- Please pray that the radio station Praise 106.5 would reach new listeners with the message of the Gospel.
- Pray for Godly artists in Whatcom county to unite and create together.
- Please pray for Godly values to be supported and encouraged in our movies and television shows.
- Please pray for God’s protection and encouragement for front-line nonprofit ministries such as Engedi Refuge, Lighthouse Mission, Rebound, Whatcom Pregnancy Clinic, Love Inc, and others in our county.
- Pray for God’s provision for social services of justice and mercy designed to help those who are hurting.
- Pray for blessing and favor on church and volunteer engagement in social services around Whatcom County.
- Several congregations are coming together in Jerusalem for a four-day training and equipping. Please pray that many local believers would attend and that they would be filled with courage, faith and the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray there would be many open doors to share the gospel with others.
- Jesus said that the harvest is plentiful. Indeed, it is! There are over 1 billion people in South Asia that have never heard the Gospel. Pray that God will send laborers to them!