- Pray for Praise 106.5 as they proclaim the message of hope and encouragement in our area, including Canada, sharing the gospel to a diverse audience. Pray for guidance as they seek a new morning host for the radio station.
- Pray for The CHOSEN series on the life of Jesus to be viewed by millions around the world and 10,000’s in our county. Pray that those who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus will be provoked by the shows to seek Him.
Arts & Media
- Pray for the business leaders of faith conference: Illuminate on November 18. Pray for protection for both spiritual and physical aspects of this event.
- Pray for godly relationships between business leaders as they seek to run their businesses according to the values of the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Pray for the follow up after the conference. Pray that many weekly prayer times would start in businesses around our county.
- Father we ask for hearts of worship every day. Draw us into worship of You and with You so that the world may see our first priority is to honor You.
- Father we ask that you fill our hearts with a desire to fulfill the mission of the church, to reach those who don’t know Jesus personally with the Good News of the Gospel.
- Father we ask that the churches of Whatcom County will walk in unity of purpose and spirit to the Glory of God.
Development - Social Services
- Father we ask for comfort for our Social Services people, that they may be able to comfort others with the comfort they themselves have received. Father we ask for your intervention in physical, mental, and spiritual challenges in our community.
- Pray for all those who work with the poor, homeless, and marginalized in our communities for their physical safety, spiritual safety. Pray for the marginalized that they will not be ‘used’ as pawns for a political agenda.
- Pray for each believing educator to understand the calling of God on their lives that they can love the student in front of them and strive for right-eousness in an environment increasingly challenging to biblical values.
- Father we ask that educators at all levels will have wisdom and understanding to teach and lead in a manner worthy of the gospel.
- Pray for parents to have the wisdom to navigate in a Christ-exalting manner all the messages that their children are being exposed to.
- Father we ask that You continue to draw your children to your heart and equip them to worship you with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength. Lead youth leaders in the churches and at LOWPC to teach kids the value, the art, and the glory of worship.
- Pray for the body of Christ to prayerfully engage in promoting and voting Biblical values in local, state, and national elections and conversations. Holy Spirit teach us how to talk about challenging and/or divisive issues and love as Christ loves.
- Father we ask for You to move the hearts of Christ-followers in each governmental office to meet together for prayer each week.
- Pray that the Church of Whatcom County and specifically the church of Bellingham, would get involved, be engaged in City government, pay attention, and let their voices be heard.
- Pray for the TRUTH to be sought after in committee meetings, hearings, debates over city, county ordinances and policies.
- Pray for the protection and strengthening of our medical professionals as many of them are working in understaffed and emotionally / physically demanding settings.
- Pray for a spirit of unity among medical professionals as they seek to balance state mandates, their workplace demands and their own personal challenges.
- Father we pray for our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan, both those who can get out and those who will stay. Father we ask for Your Kingdom to come.
- Pray for the power of the Gospel to reach the lost and broken! Focus on the gospel as the ultimate answer (not the government). Rom. 1:16
- Pray for the hurting brothers and sisters enduring severe persecution and suffering during this season. Heb. 13:3
- Pray for finances to help bring in the Harvest. Get behind RUN (runministries.org) and/or numerous other ministry initiatives that understand how to multiply in spiritually dark times. Phil 4:19
- Pray for an increase in spiritual discernment and wisdom for our government leaders around the world. 1 Timothy 2:1-5
- Father we pray for our brothers and sisters of the Nooksack and Lummi people. Father we ask that you send out (literally ‘thrust forth’) harvesters into the tribes that everyone for whom you died will know they are loved and cherished by God.
- Pray for indigenous missionaries in many countries like India where the efforts of governmental crackdown on Christians and the Covid virus com-bine to create a very challenging setting. Pray for open hearts that in the midst of all these difficulties many people will be open to the gospel.